Set the minimum password complexity for local administrators
You can set the minimum password length and complexity requirements for local administrator accounts. This setting takes effect when administrators change their account password.
- On the menu bar, clickSettings>General settings>Console.
- In theMinimum number of charactersfield, enter the minimum number of characters that a console password must have.
- In theMinimum password complexityfield, select the minimum complexity for a console password:
- No restriction
- 1 letter, 1 number
- 1 letter, 1 number, 1 special character
- 1 uppercase letter and lowercase letter, 1 number, 1 special character