After you complete the tasks to configure the
Presenceservice, see to the following guides to configure the necessary services and install and configure
- iOSandAndroiddevices, and then communicates with the on-premisesMicrosoft Exchange ServerorMicrosoft Office 365using itsMicrosoft Exchange Web Servicesprotocol to monitor the user's enterprise mailbox for changes.
- BlackBerry Workapp: TheBlackBerry Workapp integrates all your business collaboration and keeps the organization's data secure. The app allows users to stay on top of business email and calendar, view online presence, manage contacts and easily work on documents. For more information, see theBlackBerry WorkAdministration content for your environment.
- BlackBerry Docs service: This service lets yourBlackBerry Dynamicsapp users access, synchronize, and share documents using their work file server,SharePoint,Box, and content management systems supporting CMIS, without the need for VPN software, firewall reconfiguration, or duplicate data stores.
- BlackBerry Connect service: This service provides secure instant messaging, company directory lookup, and user presence information toiOSandAndroiddevices.
- BlackBerry Connectapp: TheBlackBerry Connectapp provides secure instant messaging calendar, company directory look-up, and user presence information toiOSandAndroiddevices. For more information,BlackBerry Connectadministration content.