After you complete the tasks to configure theMail(Push Notifications) service, see to the following guides to configure the necessary services and install and configure
- ConfigureBlackBerry UEMandGood ControlforBlackBerry Work. TheBlackBerry Workapp integrates all your business collaboration and keeps the organization's data secure. The app allows users to stay on top of work email and calendar, view online presence, manage contacts and easily work on documents. To support theBlackBerry Workapp in your environment, configure the application.
- In aBlackBerry UEMenvironment, see the theBlackBerry WorkAdministration content.
- In aGood Controlenvironment, see the theBlackBerry Workfor Good Control Administration content.
- BlackBerry Docsservice: This service lets yourBlackBerry Dynamicsapp users access, synchronize, and share documents using their work file server,SharePoint,Box, and content management systems supporting CMIS, without the need for VPN software, firewall reconfiguration, or duplicate data stores. For more information, see theBlackBerry Docsservice.
- BlackBerry Connectservice: This service provides secure instant messaging, company directory lookup, and user presence information toiOSandAndroiddevices.
- BlackBerry Presenceservice: This service provides real-time presence status toBlackBerry Work,BlackBerry Dynamics Launcher, and third-partyBlackBerry Dynamicsapps. For more information.