View data for specific BlackBerry
- In theBlackBerry Analyticsportal, in the left pane, clickApps.
- Click the app in the app list. You can use the search field to narrow the list of apps, if necessary.TheBlackBerry Analyticsportal displays user, device, and feature usage statistics and charts.
- To view more feature usage details, do the following:
- ExpandFeature Tracking. In the drop-down list, select one or more features.
- In the table that displays below the graph, click a feature to view information for that feature only.
- To change the time period of the data, in theGranulationdrop-down list, clickDailyorMonthly.
- Use the drop-down menu at the top of the page to view the usage data for a different feature.
You can use the icons in the top right corner to download .csv files of the data or print the data.