Add the BEMS instances to the connectivity profiles in Good Control
BEMSinstances to the connectivity profiles in
Specify the domains and each computer that hosts a
BEMSserver in your enterprise network to which
BlackBerryCollaboration client apps can connect. The domain you configure is the one that allows
BlackBerry Dynamicsconnections to your
Microsoft Exchange Serverand your host and ports for
- InGood Control, underPolicies, clickConnectivity profiles.
- UnderBase Profile, clickMaster Connection Profile.
- In theInfrastructuresection, if you select theRoute all trafficcheckbox, the following steps are optional. For more information about Route all traffic, see theGood ControlOnline Help content.The additional section lists the servers with which allBlackBerryapplications can connect. Add servers to this list instead of using the allowed domains list to restrict access so thatBlackBerryapplications can only connect to certain servers and not to every computer in a domain.
- In theAdditional Serverssection, clickEdit.
- Type the server fully qualified hostname and port number. By default, if this is a newBEMS220.127.116.11 or later installation SSL communication from theBlackBerry Connectapp is enabled and the port number is 8082. If you upgraded fromBEMS2.10 or earlier and SSL communication with theBlackBerry Connectapp is not enabled, the port is 8080. For more information on configuring theBlackBerry Connectservice for SSL communications, see 'Configuring the Connect service to receive SSL communications' in the Connect configuration content.
- If necessary, specify aPrimary GP ClusterandSecondary GP Clusterfor the server. Connections throughGood Proxyservers in the primary cluster are attempted first, and if no responses are received, connections are attempted throughGood Proxyservers in the secondary cluster.