Add the BEMS instances in Good Control
When you configure your environment for
BlackBerry Connect, you must add the
BlackBerry Enterprise Mobility Serverinstances to the
Good Control's application management handler to specify the available servers to which a
BlackBerry Connectapp may connect. The
BlackBerry Connectapplication must be published in
Good Control. For instructions about adding a
Good Controlapp, see "Registering a New Application" in the
Good Controlconsole's online help.
Complete this task only if you did not add the computer that hosts the
Connectservice to the app policy as described in Configure BlackBerry Connect app settings in Good Control.
- InGood Control, underApps, clickManage Apps.
- ClickBlackBerry Connect.
- Click theBlackBerry Dynamicstab.
- In theServersection, clickEdit.
- Click .
- In theHost Namefield, type the FQDN of theConnectservice host.
- In thePortfield, enter the port number. By default, if this is a newBEMS18.104.22.168 or later installation SSL communication from theBlackBerry Connectapp is enabled and the port number is 8082. If you upgraded fromBEMS2.10 or earlier and SSL communication with theBlackBerry Connectapp is not enabled, the port is 8080. For more information on configuring theBlackBerry Connectservice for SSL communications, see Configuring the Connect service to receive SSL communications.
- In theConfigurationfield, type the following:
WherePLATFORM=LYNC SERVERS=<FQDN of the computer hosting BEMS:port>portis 8080 or 8082.
- Complete steps 7 to 9 for eachBEMSmachine that is deployed, separating them using commas, no spaces.