Enable RSA soft token authentication
BlackBerry Accesscontains an embedded
RSA SecurIDauthenticator that can generate and display a 6-digit or 8-digit token code at 30 or 60 second intervals. You must enable
RSA SecurIDauthentication before you can use it.
After the setup, the
BlackBerry Dynamics Launcherscreen shows a soft token icon, which you can use to configure token settings.
- Verify that you have received the two-factor authentication application that you need to access your network or resources. This app is specific to each organization.
- Verify that you have received an email message that includes a link for yourRSAtoken from your administrator.
- In anyBlackBerry Dynamicsapp, such asBlackBerry WorkorBlackBerry Access, read the email that includes the CTF URL from your administrator.
- In the email, tap the provided link.
- When you are prompted, set a PIN forRSAauthentication.
- BlackBerry Accessdisplays yourRSAtoken code. This token is timed to expire in the number of seconds displayed below the token code. Click the button on the left to copy the code, or click the button on the right to display the next token code if you feel you don't have enough time to paste the code into your authentication app.
- Paste the copied token into your authentication app.
After this setup in
BlackBerry Access, the launcher screen shows a
Softtokenicon, which you can use to configure