- What is BlackBerry Access?
- Installing and activating BlackBerry Access
- System requirements
- Install BlackBerry Access and activate using an access key
- Install BlackBerry Access and activate using the BlackBerry UEM Client
- Using a third-party identity provider to activate a BlackBerry Dynamics app on a device
- Using BlackBerry Access
- Use the BlackBerry Dynamics Launcher
- View and search downloaded files
- View and search browsing history
- Clear browsing data
- View and search bookmarks
- Import and export bookmarks
- Scan a QR code
- Search webpages
- Request the desktop version of a website
- Upload a photo, video, or a file to a webpage
- Share a webpage
- Search engine links
- Unqualified domain names
- Supported plugins
- Supported languages
- Support for multiwindow mode
- Install .apk files
- Send feedback to BlackBerry
View and search bookmarks
You might see preloaded bookmarks that your administrator set in
You can also perform a local search of web addresses in
- InBlackBerry Access, tap the overflow menu in the top bar.
- TapCorporate Bookmarks.
- If required, click to search for the bookmark that you are looking for.