Create an account
Typically your first interaction with
BlackBerry Workspacesis in a welcome email or email with a link to a shared file. Create an account if you follow the shared link to
BlackBerry Workspacesand see a screen requiring account credentials.
If you already have a
BlackBerry Workspacesaccount, check that the organization site matches your existing account. If it does not match, you will need to create a new account with the organization.
- Click the link in the mail that you received fromBlackBerry Workspaces.The sign in page opens in your default browser.
- Enter your email address and clickSign in.The authentication method for your organization is determined.
- ClickCreate account.
- Enter the following:
- Name: enter the name that you want to associate with your account.
- Password: enter a password between 6 and 1024 characters.
- Confirm Password: re-enter your password.
- Secret question: select a secret question from the list.
- Answer: Enter the answer to your secret question (minimum of 5 characters).
- ClickCreate account.An email is sent to your email account.
- Access the email and clickVerify account.The sign in page opens in your default browser.
- Enter your password.
- ClickStay signed into save your credentials in the browser.
- ClickSign in.You are signed in toBlackBerry Workspaces Web Applicationand can access any workspaces, folders, and files that have been shared with you.
After creating and verifying your new
BlackBerry Workspacesaccount using the
BlackBerry Workspaces Web Application, you can use the account and credentials to sign into
BlackBerry Workspacesapp for