Create a user credential profile to manually upload certificates
User credential profiles can allow you or users to manually upload a certificate to be sent to the user's devices.
- On the menu bar, clickPolicies and Profiles.
- ClickCertificates > User credential.
- Click .
- Type a name and description for the profile. Each certificate profile must have a unique name.
- In theCertificate authority connectiondrop-down list, selectManually uploaded certificate.
- If you are managingAndroid Enterprisedevices and you want to prevent users from selecting the certificate to use for other purposes, on theAndroidtab, selectHide certificate on Android Enterprise devices. This option applies only toAndroid9.0 and later devices.
- If devices use client certificates to authenticate with aWi-Finetwork, VPN, or mail server, associate the user credential profile with aWi-Fi, VPN, or email profile.
- Assign the profile to user accounts and user groups.
- Add a client certificate to a user credential profile or instruct users to useBlackBerry UEM Self-Serviceto upload their own certificate.