Change a client certificate for a user credential profile
You can change the certificate that you or a user has added to a user credential profile. The new certificate replaces the existing certificate on the device.
- On the menu bar, clickUsers > Managed devices.
- Search for a user account.
- In the search results, click the name of a user account.
- In theIT policy and profilessection, in the row for the user credential profile, clickUpdate.
- ClickBrowseto locate the certificate file.
- Type a password for the certificate. ForiOSdevices, a password is required. ForAndroiddevices, you do not have to provide the password inBlackBerry UEMif the device is running the latest version ofBlackBerry UEM Client. If you don't specify the password, the user must enter the device password.