Renew or remove a BlackBerry
Dynamics certificate for a user account
BlackBerry Dynamicscertificate for a user account
You can send a command to a user's device to request certificate renewal from the CA. You can also remove a
BlackBerry Dynamicscertificate from a user's device. If you remove a certificate, the
BlackBerry DynamicsPKI connector sends a notification to the CA that the certificate is no longer in use, but the certificate is not automatically revoked.
- On the menu bar, clickUsers > Managed devices.
- Search for a user account.
- In the search results, click the name of a user account.
- In theUser certificatessection, perform one of the following actions:
To remove anEntrustsmart credential from a device, the user must also deactivate the smart credential in theBlackBerry UEM Client.
- Click to request certificate renewal from the CA.
- Click to remove the certificate from the user's devices.