BlackBerry Secure Connect Plus stops working after a BlackBerry UEM installation or upgrade
BlackBerry Secure Connect Plusstops working after a
BlackBerry UEMinstallation or upgrade
This issue might occur if the server wasn't restarted during an RRAS update before
BlackBerry UEMis upgraded in an on-premises environment, which causes NAT/routing setup to fail during the upgrade. This issue might also occur after a new installation of
- Restart the server.
- In theWindowsServices, stop theBlackBerry UEM – BlackBerry Secure Connect Plusservice.
- As an administrator, startWindows PowerShell(64-bit) or open a command prompt.
- Navigate to<drive>:\Program Files\BlackBerry\UEMSecureConnectPlus\config\blackberry\and RunconfigureRRAS.bat
- Navigate to<drive>:\Program Files\BlackBerry\UEMSecureConnectPlus\config\and Runconfigure-network-interface.cmd
- In theWindowsServices, start theBlackBerry UEM – BlackBerry Secure Connect Plusservice.