Create a Do not disturb profile
- BEMS2.8 or later is installed and configured in your environment. For instructions, see theBEMSinstallation and configuration guides.
- BlackBerry Workis added to theBlackBerry Dynamicsconnectivity profile. See ConfigureBlackBerry Workconnection settings in theBlackBerry Workadministration content.
- On the menu bar, clickPolicies and Profiles.
- ClickProtection > Do not disturb
- Click .
- Type a name and description for the profile.
- Enter a message to display on devices whenBlackBerry Worknotifications are blocked . If you leave this field blank, a default message is displayed.
- Do one of the following:TaskStepsSpecify common work days and hours.
Specify custom work hours for specific days.
- Click theSelect common work days and hoursoption.
- In theFromdrop-down lists, specify the time that work days start.
- In theTodrop-down lists, specify the time that work days end.
- In theWork dayslist, select the days of the week that are work days.
- Click theSelect custom work days and hoursoption.
- Select a day of the week.
- In theFromdrop-down lists, specify the time that the work day starts.
- In theTodrop-down lists, specify the time that the work day ends.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 for each day of the week that is a work day.