Send device commands to BlackBerry Dynamics apps in BlackBerry UEM
If any BlackBerry Dynamics app has been installed on a device, you can perform actions on the app. For example, you can delete app data if a user has lost a device.
- On the menu bar, click Users.
- Search for a user account.
- In the search results, click the name of the user account.
- Select the device tab for the device that has installed the app that you want to manage.
- Expand the BlackBerry Dynamics apps section.
- Locate the row for the BlackBerry Dynamics app to send a device command to.
- Click the three dots in the App actions column to perform one of the following actions:TaskDescriptionLock appLock theBlackBerry Dynamicsapp. This is useful when a user has lost a device but may recover it. The app cannot be accessed but app data is not deleted.Unlock appUnlock theBlackBerry Dynamicsapp. The user will regain access to the app and app data.Delete app dataDelete all data for theBlackBerry Dynamicsapp and make the app unusable. The app data cannot be recovered. This is useful when a user has lost a device and cannot recover it.Logging onTurn on app logging. Logging is set to debug level.Logging offTurn off app logging.Upload log filesUpload the app logs from the device to theBlackBerry Dynamics NOC.Get app eventsDisplay detailed information about compliance and other app events.App detailsDisplays detailed information about the app including the Container ID.