Set up a screen capture rule for BlackBerry Dynamics apps on iOS devices
You can enable an option in a compliance policy that reacts to screen captures of BlackBerry Dynamics apps on iOS devices.
- On the menu bar, clickPolicies and profiles.
- ClickCompliance > Compliance.
- Type a name and description for the compliance profile.
- Click theiOStab.
- SelectBlackBerry Dynamics app screen capture detected.
- In theMaximum number of screen captures within periodlist, select a number.
- In thePeriod lengthfield, type a number of days that a session can last.
- In theEnforcement action for BlackBerry Dynamics appslist, select the action that occurs if the user exceeds the allowed number of screen captures. Do one of the following:
- SelectMonitor and log, when a user takes a screen capture a warning message displays on the device that screen captures are prohibited.
- SelectDo not allow BlackBerry Dynamics apps to run, a message displays on the device that informs the user how long they are prevented from taking screen captures. If you make this selection, in the Allow all to run after field, type a number of minutes, hours, or days that you want the enforcement action to last.