- What is BlackBerry Bridge?
- Architecture: BlackBerry Bridge in an on-premises BlackBerry UEM environment
- Architecture: BlackBerry Bridge in a BlackBerry UEM Cloud environment
- Steps to manage BlackBerry Bridge in an on-premises BlackBerry UEM environment
- Steps to manage BlackBerry Bridge in a BlackBerry UEM Cloud environment
- System requirements
- Connecting BlackBerry UEM to Microsoft Entra ID
- Create a Microsoft Entra ID account
- Configure BlackBerry UEM to synchronize with Entra Active Directory
- Synchronize Microsoft Active Directory with Microsoft Entra ID
- Create an enterprise endpoint in Entra
- Configuring BlackBerry UEM to synchronize with Microsoft Intune
- Managing the BlackBerry Bridge app
- Creating directory-linked groups
- Managing apps protected by Microsoft Intune
- Options for installing and activating BlackBerry Bridge
- Using BlackBerry Bridge with Microsoft Authenticator on Android devices
- Wipe apps managed by Microsoft Intune
- Troubleshooting BlackBerry Bridge
Update the app list
You can update the app list to make sure that you have the latest information about
Androidapps in the apps list. Updating the app information does not mean that the app is updated on a user’s device. Users receive update notifications for their work apps in the same way that they receive update notifications for their personal apps.
- On the menu bar, clickApps.
- Click .