I can't see where an app accessed my personal info
If you denied the location permission that the
DTEK by BlackBerryapp requires,
DTEKshows you where apps have accessed your location, but can't show you the location of other types of events.
To see the location of all types of events, do the following:
- Swipe down from the top of the screen once using two fingers, or twice using one finger.
- Tap >Apps>DTEK by BlackBerry>Permissions.
- Turn on theLocationswitch.
I am receiving too many DTEK notifications
If you want to monitor when apps access your personal info, but you don't want to receive too many notifications in your device's notification tray, you can choose to receive priority notifications only. With priority notifications turned on, you receive notifications only when a sensitive permission is accessed, or when
DTEKcompletes a scan of your device. You can still view your other notifications at any time in the
- On the main screen, tap >Notifications.
- Turn on theReceive priority notifications onlyswitch.