Install the CylancePROTECT Application for Splunk manually
- To log in to Splunkbase, navigate to login.splunk.com and type your credentials.
- On the menu bar, in the search bar, search forCylancePROTECT App for Splunk.
- On the product page, clickDownload.
- To acknowledge that you have read the terms and conditions, click the check box.
- ClickAgree to Download.
- To manually unpack the .spl ==.tar.gz package, follow the instructions for your OS:OS packageStepsLinuxpackage
$SPLUNK_HOME is located in the /opt/splunk folder.Windowspackage
- Copy the followingSplunkpackage to $SPLUNK_HOME/etc/apps:cylance_protect-<version>.splA cylance_protect folder is created in $SPLUNK_HOME/etc/apps.
- Verify that the app files and folders are assigned to the appropriate owner and permissions.
$SPLUNK_HOME is located at C:\program files\splunk.
- Copy the followingSplunkpackage to $SPLUNK_HOME\etc\apps:cylance_protect-<version>.spl
- Unpack the cylance_protect-<version>.spl zip folder.A cylance_protect folder is created in $SPLUNK_HOME\etc\apps.