Uninstall the BlackBerry 2FA software
You can use the uninstall application to remove the
BlackBerry 2FAsoftware from a computer. The uninstall application also removes the log files for the existing installation.
- Do one of the following:
- ClickStart > All Programs > BlackBerry 2FA > Uninstall.
- Browse to<install_dir>orC:\Program Files\BlackBerry\BlackBerry 2FAand runUninstall_BlackBerry_2FA_Server.exe
- Complete the instructions on the screen.
- Restart the computer.
- Optionally, delete the groups that you created inBlackBerry UEMto supportBlackBerry 2FA.
- Optionally, on your VPN gateway, delete the VPN profile that you created forBlackBerry 2FA.