Build the PKI connector sample implementation with Maven
- Verify that Maven is installed and in your path.
- Verify that you have set the JAVA_HOME and CLASSPATH environment variables
- Open a command window.
- Change the directory to the top directory of the unzippedgd-ca-adapterspackage.
- Execute the following command to start the build:mvn clean install
- Review the output messages for errors and correct those errors if necessary.
A successful build ends with the message
[INFO] BUILD SUCCESS. The build creates a web archive (.war) file and associated files in the gd-ca-adapters/target sub-directory.