- What is BlackBerry Optics?
- Steps to set up BlackBerry Optics
- Analyzing data collected by Optics
- Detecting and responding to events
- Create a detection rule set
- View and manage detections
- Creating custom detection rules
- Create a detection exception
- Deploy a package to collect data from devices
- Create a package playbook to respond to events
- Lock a device
- Sending actions to a device
- Troubleshooting BlackBerry Optics
View Optics information in the audit log
Opticsinformation in the audit log
You can view and export details for
Opticsadministrative actions in the management console’s audit log. For more information about what is added to the audit log for
Opticsactions, see Optics audit log information.
- In the management console, click >Audit Log.
- In the filter fields, specify the criteria that you want to use to filter the audit log information.
- To export the results to a .csv file, click . Select the scope of the export and clickExport.