- What is BlackBerry Optics?
- Steps to set up BlackBerry Optics
- Analyzing data collected by Optics
- Detecting and responding to events
- Create a detection rule set
- View and manage detections
- Creating custom detection rules
- Create a detection exception
- Deploy a package to collect data from devices
- Create a package playbook to respond to events
- Lock a device
- Sending actions to a device
- Troubleshooting BlackBerry Optics
Start a remote response session
- In the management console, on the menu bar, clickCylanceOPTICS > Devices.
- Find the device and click the device name.
- In theSelect Actiondrop-down list, clickRemote Response.
- Enter commands in the remote response session window.For more information about reserved commands forOptics, see Reserved commands for remote response.
If you want to download the device log with the record of the remote response session, on the menu bar, click
CylanceOPTICS > Action History. Find the device and click