View devices that are enabled for Optics
You can view details and status information for all devices that are enabled for
Optics, including the
Opticsagent version installed on the device, the device IP address, and assigned zones. You can use the device view to take action to manage potential threats.
If a device is offline for 90 days or more, it does not do not display in the console.
- In the management console, on the menu bar, clickCylanceOptics > Devices.
- Click to filter the results to find a specific device or group of devices.
- Do any of the following:TaskStepsView summary details for a device.Click the device name.View full details for a device and change device properties and assignments.
Lock down a device temporarily.Deploy a package to collect data from the device.Start a remote response session to send commands to the device.
- Under theDetailscolumn, clickView.
- UnderEdit Device Properties, you can change the device name, assigned device policy, assigned zones,Opticsagent log level, and protection level. ClickSave.
- In theThreats & Activitiessection, you can view details for the threats that theOpticsagent has detected.
For more information, see Sending actions to a device.Export a .csv file of all devices.Click the Export icon.
- Click the device name.
- In theSelect Actiondrop-down list, clickRemote Response.
- Enter commands into the remote response session window.