Register the connector with the BlackBerry Infrastructure
After you install the
Gateway Connectorand configure its firewall, you must connect it to the
- In a web browser, navigate to the IP address of yourGateway Connector.
- Review the text about the self-signed certificate and clickProceed to the HTTPS service.
- Accept the self-signed certificate.
- Reload the HTTPS service page if necessary.
- In theURLfield, type the URL of the management console.You can find the URL in the management console underGateway > Settings > Gateway Connectors.
- ClickRegister this Connector. The management console opens.
- Log in to the management console as an administrator for your tenant.
- In theConnector namefield, type a name for the Connector.
- Review the Connector URL.
The Connector appears in the list of
GatewayConnectors. The STATUS field shows whether or not the private network, its DNS, and health checks are functioning normally.