Connect to a Microsoft Active
Microsoft Active Directory
- In theConnection namefield, type a name for this company directory connection.If you have aMicrosoft Azuredirectory configured, this connection name must be different than the name of theAzuredirectory connection. You cannot change the name after you save the configuration.
- In theUsernamefield, type the username of theMicrosoft Active Directoryaccount.
- In theDomainfield, type the FQDN of the domain that hostsMicrosoft Active Directory. For example, domain.example.com.
- In thePasswordfield, type the password of theMicrosoft Active Directoryaccount.
- In theDomain controller discoverydrop-down list, click one of the following:
- If you want to use automatic discovery, clickAutomatic.
- If you want to specify the domain controller computer, clickSelect from list below. Click and type the FQDN of the computer. Repeat this step to add more computers.
- In theGlobal catalog search basefield, type the search base that you want to access (for example, OU=Users,DC=example,DC=com). To search the entire Global Catalog, leave the field blank.
- In theGlobal catalog discoverydrop-down list, click one of the following: .
- If you want to use automatic catalog discovery, clickAutomatic.
- If you want to specify the catalog computer, clickSelect from list below. Click and type the FQDN of the computer. If necessary, repeat this step to specify more computers
- If you want to enable support for linkedMicrosoft Exchangemailboxes, in theSupport for linked Microsoft Exchange mailboxesdrop-down list, clickYes. To configure theMicrosoft Active Directoryaccount for each forest that you wantBlackBerry UEM Cloudto access, in theList of account forestssection, click . Specify the forest name, user domain name (the user can belong to any domain in the account forest), username, and password.
- To synchronize more user details from your company directory, select theSynchronize additional user detailscheck box. The additional details include company name and office phone.
If you want to add a directory synchronization schedule, see Configure directory synchronization schedules.