Define network services
A network service is a group of addresses (FQDNs or IP addresses) that you can use to simplify setting up network access control policies. When you create network access control policies, you can specify a network service instead of each address in the policy.
BlackBerrymaintains and regularly updates network services for many common SaaS applications to simplify the process for you. You can define additional network services for both public and private applications.
- On the menu bar, clickGateway > Settings.
- UnderNetwork SettingsclickNetwork Services.
- Type a name for the network service.
- Type the FQDNs, IP addresses, IP ranges, or CIDRs for the service and clickAdd.
- Repeat steps 3 to 5 for each network service that you want to define.
- To edit a service, click next to the service name.You can't edit services that are defined byBlackBerry.
- To remove a service, click next to the service name.You can't remove services that are defined byBlackBerry.