You can view events, alerts, and activated devices for any user, add and remove users from local groups, and manage which policies are assigned to users from the user screen.
- On the menu bar, clickGateway > Users.
- Click the name of the user who you want to view or update.
- To view alerts, events, or activated devices for the user, click the appropriate link.
- To manage groups and policies for the user, clickConfiguration.
- To add a user to one or more local groups, clickAssign User Groups.Directory groups are managed in your company directory. You can't add or remove users from directory groups.
- In theGroup namefield, start typing the name of the group.
- When the group appears in the search results, select the group name.
- To assign a policy to a user, clickAssign User Policies.You can also assign policies to many users and groups at one time in the policy settings.
- Select the type of policy you want to assign.
- Select the policy name and clickAssign.If the user is already assigned a policy of that type, the new selection replaces the previously assigned policy.
- To unassign a policy from a user, click next to the policy name.