Assign a policy to users and groups
You can assign a policy to any number of groups and users, but only one of each policy type can be assigned to each user. A policy assigned to a user takes precedence over policies assigned to groups that the user belongs to. If no policy is assigned directly to a user and the user belongs to two or more groups that are assigned different policies, the highest ranked of the assigned polices is applied to the user.
- On the menu bar, clickGateway > Policies.
- Select the policy type that you want to assign.
- Click the name of the policy that you want to assign.
- ClickAssigned Users and Groups.
- ClickAdd users or group.
- Start typing a name to search for the user or group that you want to add.
- Select one or more names from the search results.
- To unassign the policy from a user or group, Select the user and group names that you want to unassign the policy for and clickRemove.