Add a user
You can add user accounts to
BlackBerry Gateway. If you have linked Gateway to your company directory and enabled onboarding, users are added automatically when
Gatewaysynchronizes with the directory. If you haven't enabled onboarding or if you want to add a new user before
Gatewaysynchronizes with the directory, you can add directory users individually. You can also add
myAccount users manually.
Verify that the user who you want to add is in your linked company directory or is a member of your organization in
- On the menu bar, clickGateway > Users.
- ClickAdd users.
- Perform one of the following actions:TaskStepsTo add a directory user
To add ausermyAccount
- In theSearchfield, start typing the name or email address of the user.
- When the user appears in the search results, click the user.
- Click in theSearchfield and selectAdd a user manually.
- Type the user's name and email address as they appear inin the appropriate fields and clickmyAccountSave.
If the user doesn't belong to a group with an assigned enrollment policy, assign an enrollment policy to the user to allow them to use