- About BBM Enterprise
- Setting up BBM Enterprise for use in your organization
- Set up BBM Enterprise
- My organization uses Enterprise Identity management
- My organization uses BlackBerry UEM management
- Migrate from Enterprise ID management to BlackBerry UEM management
- Accessing BBM Enterprise from more than one device
- Change your BBM Enterprise status or profile
- Set the default camera
- Using a proxy (Windows only)
- Start a chat
- Forward a message
- Record a voice note
- Add a message to favorites
- Send a timed message or picture
- Copy or email a chat
- Copy or save a chat (Windows)
- Pin a chat
- Retract or delete a message or chat
- Clear a chat
- Hide a chat
- Start a BBM Enterprise group chat
- Add a chat shortcut to your home screen
- What is BBM Enterprise conferencing?
- Contacts and groups
- Transferring your BBM Enterprise contacts
- Add a BBM Enterprise contact
- Find your BBM Enterprise PIN
- Verify your keys with a contact
- Resync keys
- Send a key exchange passphrase to a contact
- Cancel a key exchange
- Delete a contact
- Search for coworkers who use BBM Enterprise
- Frequently asked questions
- Can multiple people use BBM Enterprise on the same Windows device?
- Is there a maximum file size for attachments?
- Why do I receive a slow network connection warning during a conference?
- How do I know which video and voice chats are protected?
- What sounds can I set for BBM Enterprise?
- Why do I see a message that this conversation can only be accessed from this device?
About BBM Enterprise
BBM Enterprise! With
BBM Enterprise, you can chat and share securely in real time with your coworkers, friends, and family.
BBM Enterpriseadds an extra layer of encryption to provide enhanced security for your chats.