Add the Launcher Library to an Xcode project
Launcher Libraryto an
BlackBerry Dynamics Launcher Libraryto an
Xcodeproject is no different than adding other libraries, with a few minor additions.
- Move the unzippedLauncher Libraryfiles to any desired directory and add each item to theXcodeproject file.
- Under theBuild Phasesof the app target, addLauncher.frameworkto theLink Binary With Librariesphase.
- Verify that theLauncherBundle.bundleis added as part of theCopy Bundle Resourcesphase.
- Ensure that theMain Interfacesetting for bothiPhoneandiPadunder the target'sGeneral settingsis cleared. TheLauncherprovides its own root interface.
- To ensure icons are downloaded, in the app's info.plist file add the following key/valuepair:(string: boolean): GDFetchResources : YES
- Under theOther Linker Flagsbuild setting, add the following:-ObjC.