Categorize your tasks
Tags help you categorize your tasks. For example, you can add the tag "Alex's birthday" to any task associated with a party that you're planning for Alex's birthday. When you want to see all of the tasks for the party, you can filter your tasks by that tag.
- In the Tasks app, in a new task or an existing task, do one of the following:
- If the task doesn't have any tags, tapNo tags.
- If the task has a tag, tap to the right of the tag.
- Enter a tag name, and then do one of the following:
- If your device has a touch screen keyboard, tap on the keyboard.
- If your device has a physical keyboard, press theEnterkey.
- Tap .
To filter your tasks by a tag, tap , and then tap a tag.
To remove all tags from a task, tap .