Search for a business or location
You can enter the name of a business or location in the Contacts app and your device searches the Internet for contact information such as an address and a phone number. After you tap a search result, you can choose to add the information as a contact.
- In the Contacts app, do one of the following:
- Tap .
- Tap a contact, and then tap .
- In theSearch for a business or locationfield, enter a name.
- Tap a search result.
- Do one of the following:
- To add the information as a contact, tapAddorOverwrite, and then tap .
- To discard the contact information, tap >Discard.
To turn off this feature, tap . Under the
Generalsettings section, tap
Contacts display defaults. Turn off the
Rapid contact searchswitch.