- System requirements
- Configure Syslog
- Configure threat data report
- Configure adaptive response
- Removing the CylancePROTECT Application for Splunk
- Data source types
- Appendix: configure Syslog over SSL in Splunk
- Linux Splunk 6.5.0 and newer
- Linux Splunk versions prior to 6.5.0
- Windows Splunk 6.5.0 and newer
Set up the BlackBerry Console
The Adaptive Response features within the
Splunkrely on sufficient access to the
- Log in to theBlackBerryConsole as an administrator.
- ClickSettings > Integrations.
- ClickAdd Application, then type and select the following:
- Application Name:SplunkAPI Connector
- Global List: Select Read, Write, and Delete
- Copy and save the Application ID, the Application Secret, and the Tenant ID. These will be used later.