Multi-Tenant Console release notes - October 2020
We are excited to announce the release of an update to the Multi-Tenant Console on October 14, 2020.
Policy details report
The policy details report allows administrators to see all of the settings for a policy, including the name, each setting, each value selected for a setting, and a short description of each setting.
- The policy details report is a .csv file, so the data can be sorted.
- Use the tenant name report filter to limit the amount of content in the report.
SSO login added to the audit log
The audit log displays the user and the date/time the user logged on using SSO.
- Fixed an issue with the tenant shutdown list page with the names being cut off, incorrect font size, and other formatting issues. (MSSP-3598)
- Added SSO logins to the audit log. The audit log displays the user and the date/time the user logged on using SSO. (MSSP-3711)
- Fixed an issue with policy templates not saving theBlackBerry Opticsand data privacy settings. (MSSP-3741)