View and manage CylancePERSONA Desktop alerts
CylancePERSONA Desktopalert data is retained for 90 days in the management console.
- In the management console, on the menu bar, clickPersona.
- Do any of the following:TaskStepsView the details for an alert.
An alert can be any of the following:
- In the left pane, click an alert.
Sort alerts by severity.
- 2FA Provisioning: The user set up two-factor authentication on a device.
- Alert Only: An alert was triggered for the user. No mitigation action has been triggered.
- Failed 2FA Logon: The user failed to pass the 2FA logon.
- Forced Step-Up Authentication (Mitigation Triggered): The user was required to enter their username and password or to pass a 2FA challenge to continue using the device.
- Lateral Movements: The user's credentials are being used to log in to another device, which can be a sign of compromised user credentials.
- User Failed Logon: The user failed to enter the correct username and password when logging into the device.
Change the scope of the alerts data.
Set an action for alerts.
- ClickLAST 24 HRSorLAST 30 DAYS.
Filter the alerts dataUse the options at the top of the screen to filter the data by alert type, date range, severity, status, username, and zone.ClickClear all filtersto remove the current filters.
- Select the check box for one or more alerts.
- In theSelect Actiondrop-down list, clickIn Progress,Reviewed, orFalse Positive.