Assign a BlackBerry Persona policy to users and groups
BlackBerry Personapolicy to users and groups
To put a
BlackBerry Personapolicy into effect, you must assign it to user accounts or groups.
- In theBlackBerry Persona Analytics Portal, on the menu bar, clickPolicies.
- Click theBlackBerry Personapolicy that you want to assign.
- On theApplied users and groupstab, click .
- Search for and select aUEMuser account or group.
- Repeat step 4 to assign the policy to additional users and groups.
If more than one
Personapolicy is assigned to a user account or group, the policy ranking determines which policy is applied.
- Notify users that they will receive a prompt fromBlackBerry Dynamicsapps asking whether they want to provide location data. Encourage users to allowBlackBerry Dynamicsapps to provide this data. If a user does not,Personacannot factor the data into the user’s risk model.
- BlackBerry Dynamicsapp users can view information about their current security status in theBlackBerry Dynamics Launcher. The user can view summary information about their current risk levels.
- In the settings of eachBlackBerry Dynamicsapp, users can enable or disablePersona(by default, it is enabled). If it is disabled,Personacannot collect data and events from the app. Encourage users to enable this setting so thatBlackBerry Personacan build and use an accurate risk model.