Add trusted or untrusted IP addresses
If IP address risk factors are enabled, you must configure trusted and untrusted IP addresses. Trusted IP addresses are automatically treated as low risk, and untrusted IP addresses are treated as critical risk. You can specify the risk levels that are applied for undefined and undetected IP addresses.
You can add discrete IP addresses, IP address ranges, or use CIDR notation to include subnets.
If the same IP addresses are included in a trusted and untrusted IP address configuration, the trusted configuration takes precedence automatically and they are treated as low risk.
- In theBlackBerry Persona Analytics Portal, on the menu bar, clickSettings>IP addresses.
- On theIP address configurationpage, do one of the following:
- To add whitelisted IP addresses, click theTrusted IP addressestab.
- To add blacklisted IP addresses, click theUntrusted lP addressestab.
- Click .
- In the Trusted IP addresses or Untrusted IP addresses dialog box, in theNamefield, type a unique name for the list.
- In theIP addressespane, enter a discrete IP address, an IP address range, or define a subnet using CIDR.