- Introducing BlackBerry Workspaces administration console
- Getting started
- Managing resources using Central Management
- Locate entities in Central Management
- Managing users
- Managing workspaces
- Managing distribution lists
- Managing permissions
- Managing documents
- Provisioning users and devices
- Provisioning roles by email domain
- Provisioning roles using Active Directory
- Managing blocked users
- Managing BlackBerry Workspaces apps
- Configuring integrations
- Managing content connectors
- Managing SharePoint protectors
- Managing Windows File Share connectors
- Managing the Workspaces Email Protector
- Enable Office Online integration
- Managing the DocuSign integration
- Managing the Dropbox connector
- Managing the iManage connector
- Workspaces Connector for BEMS
- Setting security policies
- Set file policies
- Set mobile policies
- Set sharing policies
- Set sync policies
- Bring Your Own Key (BYOK)
- Set watermarks as an organizational policy
- Generating logs and reports
- Generate a user activity report
- Generate a workspace activity report
- Generate an audit log
- Generate a licensing report
- Generating usage reports
- Generating storage reports
- Generate an organization activities report
- Generate an authentication activities report
- Configuring BlackBerry Workspaces
- Managing authentication
- Automatically authenticate a user
- Block unprovisioned users from creating accounts
- Configure browser inactivity timeout
- Configure the organization authentication method
- About email authentication
- About username and password authentication
- 1.1About Microsoft Active Directory authentication
- About BlackBerry Enterprise Identity authentication
- About OAuth integration with third-party providers
- About multimode authentication
- About BlackBerry Dynamics authentication
- Simplified login process for internal users
- Configure service accounts
Customize BlackBerry Workspaces Web Application
BlackBerry Workspaces Web Application
Customize the appearance of the
BlackBerry Workspaces Web Application. For example, you can add your organization's logo and redirect legal and support links to external webpages that you maintain.
These features are supported only for organizations that use a customized subdomain within
BlackBerry Workspacescloud or for organizations that host
BlackBerry Workspaceson an on-premise virtual appliance.
If your organization is working within a separate
BlackBerry Workspacessubdomain, replace the logo within that subdomain with your own organization's logo.
- In the left pane, clickCustomization.
- In theName and Logoarea, enter theApplication name.If your organization does not have its ownBlackBerry Workspacessubdomain, then to implement this feature you must contactBlackBerry Workspacestechnical support to reconfigure the settings appropriately.
- Select a logo:
- SelectUse default application logoto use the default logo.
- SelectUpload logoand clickUploadto choose your custom organization's logo file. A "logo uploaded successfully" message appears, confirming the logo upload.
- Enter the link that you want used for theTerms of serviceelement where it appears in theBlackBerry Workspacesapps.
- In theContact Supportarea, define what happens when theContact Supportlink is accessed by end users.
- If you would like an email to be sent with a support message, select theSupport emailsradio button then enter one of more email addresses in the field provided. By default, organization administrator email addresses are used.
- If you would like to define a custom support url instead, select theSupport linkradio button and then enter an url in the field provided.
- SelectShow about us linkto include the element inBlackBerry Workspacesapps, and enter the link that you want used.
- SelectShow Help linkto include the element inBlackBerry Workspacesapps, and enter the link that you want used.
- SelectShow Contact us linkto include the element inBlackBerry Workspacesapps, and enter the link that you want used.
- SelectShow PC download linkto include the element inBlackBerry Workspaces Web Application, and enter the link that you want used.
- SelectShow Mac download linkto include the element inBlackBerry Workspaces Web Application, and enter the link that you want used.
- If you would like to include links in theBlackBerry Workspaces Web Applicationto your organization's branded versions of the Quick Start and User Guides, selectShow Quick start guide linkandShow user guide linkand enter the links that you want to use.
- ClickApply. A confirmation message confirms the operation.