Create a SaaS service in the BlackBerry UEM console
Note: If you want to create two instances of the same type of service in
BlackBerry UEM(for example,
Box), you must provide different Service provider entity IDs for each instance.
- In theBlackBerry UEMmanagement console, on the menu bar, clickSettings.
- ClickBlackBerry Enterprise Identity > Services.
- Click .
- Select the type of service that you want to create (for exampleBox).
- In theAdd a BlackBerry Enterprise Identity servicescreen, enter the service provider metadata. This metadata is specific to the service provider and your organization. Note that only the fields that are associated with the selected service template display.NameDescriptionMobile zero sign-onSelect this option if you want to enable mobile zero-sign-on.NameEnter the SaaS provider name.DescriptionThe tenant description is optional.LogoAdd a logo to associate with the service.Service provider entity IDEnter the URL or unique name you use to access the SaaS service.Assertion consumer service POST URLEnter the POST URL provided by the service provider.IdP-initiated login supportEnter the type of login support that your organization requires.Signing optionsEnter your assertion choice.IdP signing certificateEnter the x509 certificate shared with the service provider.IdP signing private keyEnter the x509 key for the corresponding signing certificate. Keep this secure.Encryption certificateEnter the encryption certificateService-specific informationSome services require additional information or information slightly different than these descriptions. Most of the time this additional information is preconfigured.Claims - Name identifier attributeSelect the identifier attribute for your claim.SAML claim attributes
- Name - Enter a name for your SAML claim
- SAML attribute - Enter your SAML attribute
- SAML claim type
- Local - if you choose a Local claim, you have to select an option in the Attribute value list. This will map a SAML attribute to an attribute type known toBlackBerry Enterprise Identity, such as User name
- Static - if you choose a Static claim, you have to type an option in the Attribute value field
- Directory - if you choose Directory, you can type the name of anActive Directoryattribute. Values that match the text that you type are suggested automatically.
- Attribute value - select or type an attribute value. This is a defined attribute value that your SaaS service might require to set up the service for your organization's users.
- Attribute type - select a type for the attribute. The type is based on your SaaS service requirements. The default is anyType.
- Optionally, if you want the attribute to be required, select theRequiredcheckbox.