Install the BlackBerry AtHoc User Sync Client
BlackBerry AtHocUser Sync Client
- Obtain the latest User Sync Client MSI fromBlackBerry AtHoccustomer support.
- Run the MSI as an administrator.
- Follow the prompts to install theBlackBerry AtHocUser Sync Client in the directory of your choice.
Once installed, the
BlackBerry AtHocUser Sync Client has the following structure in the installed directory:
- : This folder has the libraries (DLLs) needed to execute thebinfolderBlackBerry AtHocUser Sync Client.
- : This folder has two sub folders:samplefolderCSVandLDAP. Each sub folder has a configuration file and several sample files for your reference. You can use these sample files to configure theBlackBerry AtHocUser Sync Client for either the .csv or LDAP data sources.
- : This folder contains other useful tools.toolsfolder
- : This is the main configuration file for theAtHocDataIntegration.config fileBlackBerry AtHocUser Sync Client where you can specify the data adapter, data processor, and data synchronizer configurations.
- : This is the configuration file used for the executable. Do not modify this file.AtHocDataIntegrator.exe.configfile
- : This is the main executable file. You can run this file manually or through Windows Task Scheduler. Before running this file, ensure that your configurations and XSLT files are in place.AtHocDataIntegrator.exeexecutable
- : This is a file that is used to transform the XML generated by the data adapter to XML suitable for the data processor. This sample file is for the LDAP data adapter. A sample file for .csv is present in sample/csv folder. You must replace this file with the proper XSL file that matches your transformation requirements.Sample.xsltXSL file
For more information, see the