Log in to UEM
The UEM management console allows you to perform administrative tasks for devices in your organization that are managed by BlackBerry UEM.
You must have UEM administrator permissions with the "Send email to users" role enabled to access
Before you begin:
- Locate the web address (for example, https://<hostname>/admin/index.jsp.) and login information for the management console. You can find the information in the inbox of the email account that is associated with your BlackBerry UEM account.
- You must know the authentication method and the domain (applicable for Microsoft Active Directory authentication only).
- In the browser, type the web address for the BlackBerry UEM management console of your organization.
- In theUsernamefield, type your username.
- In thePasswordfield, type your password.
- If necessary, in theSign in usinglist, do one of the following:
- ClickDirect authentication.
- ClickLDAP authentication.
- ClickMicrosoft Active Directory authentication. In theDomainfield, type the Microsoft Active Directory domain.
- ClickSign in.
After you finish:You can change your login password by clicking the user icon in the top-right corner of the management console.