View user details
You must be an End Users Manager to view detailed information about users in the
BlackBerry AtHocsystem, including contact address, memberships, login information, and location information.
- In the navigation bar, clickUsers>Users.
- On theUsersscreen, click a user name.The detail screen for the user appears. The details screen displays the following information about the user:
- Basic information including:
- Display name
- First and last name
- Date the user was created
- Sponsor (if dependents are enabled.) If the user is a dependent, their sponsor's Display Name is displayed. If the user is a sponsor, the Sponsor field displays their Display Name with (Self).
- Online addresses
- Physical addresses. Displays the time the user's location was last updated. To view the user's location on a map, click .
- Last Known Location. Populates with location information from a check-in, check-out, alert response, report, emergency, or tracking from theBlackBerry AtHocmobile app. Click to view the user's last known location on a map. ClickClearto remove the last known location. The last known location cannot be edited from theBlackBerry AtHocmanagement system or Self Service.
- Distribution list membership
- Organization subscriptions
- Login and location
- BlackBerry AtHocApps: Shows whether the user is active on theBlackBerry AtHocdesktop app or mobile app. If the user is logged in, the number of instances they are logged in to on each app is displayed. If the user is not logged in, the field displays the phraseNot Available.
- User activity, including:
- Self Service last sign-on, profile updated, and device information updated dates
- Do not auto delete or disable settings
- User move information including date the user was moved, who moved the user, and what organization the user was moved from
- Any user attributes defined by administrators