- Manage users
- Import users from a .csv file
- Make mass changes to user details
- Search for users
- View user details
- Manage users
- Manage organization subscriptions
- Manage user attributes
- View a list of user attributes
- Out-of-the-box user attributes
- Create a user attribute
- Edit a user attribute
- Prevent users from editing System Setup attributes
- Delete a user attribute
- Clear attribute values for all users
- Translate custom attributes
- Automatically disable users based on attributes
- Automatically delete users based on attributes
- Configure an Organizational Hierarchy attribute
- Create a Geo-aware Single-select Picklist attribute
- Manage user authentication
- Enable authentication methods
- Assign authentication methods to applications
- Configure SDK access security
- Enable two-factor authentication
- Enable single sign-on as an authentication method
- Enable single sign-on for Self Service
- Enable single sign-on for the BlackBerry AtHoc management system
- Import a service provider certificate
- Configure identity provider settings
- Configure service provider settings
- SSO logout service
- Export SP and IDP settings
- Import IDP settings
- Import an existing IDP configuration
- Enable SSO certificate revocation list checking
- BlackBerry AtHoc Customer Support Portal
- Documentation feedback
You can enable a user if the following conditions are true:
- You are an End Users Manager in the organization.
- You are an End Users Manager for the user. In some cases, the user may be outside of your user base and appear as read-only.
- In the navigation bar, clickUsers>Users.
- If theStatuscolumn is not visible in the user list, clickAddin the header row to add a column.
- Click the in the new column heading, and then selectStatus.
- Select the check boxes beside the users whose status you want to change.
- ClickMore Actions>Enable.
The users are enabled and the Status column updates for each of the affected users.
If a sponsor has dependents, the dependents are also enabled.
If you have selected users that you do not have permissions to enable, a warning message appears.