Edit user details
You can edit the details of an individual user in the
BlackBerry AtHocsystem. To make a global change to all users, see Make mass changes to user details.
You must be an End Users Manager to edit user details.
- In the navigation bar, clickUsers>Users.
- On theUsersscreen, click beside the name of a user.
- On the user details page, make changes to any of the user fields in the following sections:
- Basic Information
- Online Addresses
- Physical Addresses. Displays the time the user's location was last updated. To view the user's location on a map, click .
- Last Known Location. Populates with location information from a check in, check out, alert response, report, emergency, or tracking from theBlackBerry AtHocmobile app. Click to view the user's last known location on a map. ClickClearto remove the last known location. The last known location cannot be edited from theBlackBerry AtHocmanagement system or Self Service.
- Distribution List Membership
- Login and Location
- BlackBerry AtHocApps: See Delete unused mobile devices from a user profile.
- Organization subscriptions (if enabled): This section appears when the organization subscription feature is enabled and organizations are configured for subscription. This section displays the user's subscribed organizations, the start and end dates, and the assigner for each subscription.
- Any user attributes defined by administratorsSystem-generated user details such as Desktop Software Session Information, Mobile Device Location, and most of the User Activity information cannot be edited.