Enable single sign-on for Self Service
- Log in to theBlackBerry AtHocmanagement system as an administrator.
- In the navigation bar, click .
- In theUserssection, clickUser Authentication.
- On theUser Authenticationwindow, in theAssign Authentication Methods to Applicationssection, in theSelf Servicesection, selectSingle Sign-Onfrom theAuthentication Methodlist. The Sign In URL field is auto populated with a URL in the following format: <server>/selfservice/organization-code. This URL is used when users attempt to access Self Service using SSO authentication.
- Optionally, if you selectedSingle Sign-Onas the authentication method, selectUsername and Passwordfrom theAlternative Authentication Methodlist to enable both SSO and Username/Password user authentication.When an alternative authentication method is added, the Self Service sign-in URL is appended with /sso for single sign-on authentication. For example, <server>/selfservice/organization-code/sso.
- ClickConfiguration.If theConfigurationbutton is not available, SSO is not enabled. For more information, see Enable single sign-on as an authentication method.