Automatically disable users based on the User Last Updated Source attribute
Operators can set up rules to automatically disable user accounts based on when a user profile was last updated and by the source that updated the profile. The following table lists the possible sources and the search terms required to search by source.
BlackBerry AtHocManagement System
User Sync Client
- In the navigation bar, click .
- In theUserssection, clickDisable and Delete Users.
- On theDisable and Delete Usersscreen, in theDisable Userssection, select the AND/OR operator. When AND is selected, users must meet all conditions to be added. When OR is selected, users that match any of the conditions are added. The default is AND.
- Click theSelect Attributedrop-down list and then selectUser Last Updated Source.
- Select an operation from theSelect Operationlist.
- In the blank field that appears, enter the source that you want to disable users by. The text you enter in this field must match one of the search terms listed in the table above. You can add more than one source, separated by a comma. For example, API, UserSyncClient.