Subscribe multiple users
You can use the .csv user import process to delete or modify organization subscriptions for multiple users.
- Log in to theBlackBerry AtHocmanagement system.
- On theUsersscreen, select the users you want to subscribe to organizations.
- ClickMore Actions>Export>Users.
- On theExport Usersscreen, in theAll Columnslist, selectSubscribed Organizations>Add >.
- ClickExport CSV.
- Save the .csv file to your local system.
- Open the .csv file.
- Update theSubscribed Organizationscolumn to add, remove, or modify the organizations for each user. You can subscribe each user to a maximum of 10 available organizations.
- Optionally, in theSubscribed Organizationscolumn, add start and end dates for the subscription. Separate the start and end dates with a pipe (|) character. Use the date format of your current organization. For example:Sub-Org1: 4/5/2021|8/8/2021, Sub-Org3: 5/5/2021|, Sub-Org4: |7/7/2021.
- Save the .csv file.
- In theBlackBerry AtHocmanagement system, clickBackto return to the Users screen.
- lickMore Actions>Import>Users.
- On theImport User Filescreen, clickBrowseand select the .csv file on your local system.
- In theSelect the columns to importsection, selectSubscribed Organizations.
- Optionally, on theImport Detailswindow, clickDownload Logto view the results.
The updated users can now be targeted in alerts and events from their subscribed organizations.