Export users to a file
- In the navigation bar, clickUsers>Users.
- Select the check boxes beside the users you want to export.To include dependent users in the export, chooseSponsors and Non-SponsorsorSponsorsfrom the pull-down menu and then selectInclude Dependents.
- On theUsersscreen, clickMore Actions>Export>Users.
- On theExport Usersscreen, clickAdd >to select the columns you want to include in the export file.The export process allows you to export up to 79 columns of user data into a .pdf file.You cannot include the password column in the export file.
- Optionally, use theMove UpandMove Downbuttons next to theSelected Columnsfield to change the order the information appears in the export file.Click theReset to columns displayed in User Listto reset the Selected Columns field to its default values.
- ClickExport PDForExport CSV.You can export up to 25,000 users to a .csv file in a single export. If you are exporting more than 25,000 users to a .csv file, select a grouping of 25,000 users to export.
If you include a geolocation attribute in the export, if the user profile contains a physical address in the geolocation attribute, it is exported to two columns. The first column displays the geolocation attribute in the POINT(longitude latitude) format. The second column displays the attribute as the text string the user entered in their profile. For example, if you have a geolocation attribute called Office Location, a column with a heading Office Location is exported that contains the address in the POINT (longitude latitude) format. A second column with a heading Office Location (Physical Address) is exported that contains the text string the user entered in their profile.